Regulatory Bodies in Field Eagle are where you can store information about any governing body that regulates standards for your industry. In the Template Builder, Questions are associated with Regulatory Bodies and their Standards to ensure specific compliance.
Ready to learn more?
Our interactive click-through guide will talk about Regulatory Bodies, how to add them, and how to manage them in Field Eagle.
Watch the tutorial:
View Regulatory Bodies
The View Regulatory Bodies screen displays all Regulatory Bodies entered into the system. This screen is available from the top menu under Data Management.
From this view, you can:
- Add a new Regulatory Body
- Edit a Regulatory Body
- Delete a Regulatory Body
- Sort the grid by clicking on the grid headers
Add New Regulatory Body
Click “Add New Regulatory Body” from the Regulatory Bodies screen to add a new Regulatory Body.
- Enter a Name, Acronym, and Text description of the Regulatory Body.
- Select the Standards you want to add by clicking the checkboxes or “Add New Standard” to add a new Standard. To edit these documents, go to the View Standards screen.
- Click on the name of the Standard’s document link to download it.
- When you are finished adding a new Regulatory Body, click “Save” to add it to the system or “Cancel” to exit without saving.
Edit a Regulatory Body
To edit a Regulatory Body, click “Edit” on the Regulatory Body you would like to edit from the Regulatory Bodies screen. Edit the desired details and click “Save” to update the Regulatory Body or “Cancel” to exit without saving.